stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

TV Time



“Separate rooms, I'll arrange that by tomorrow, but today I can't fix it,... unless you kill a guest.”
—E.B. Farnum to Wild Bill Hickok


Glad to see that HBO will be showing the entire season of Deadwood again, starting on Monday, and the new season will begin in March. If you missed it the first time around (and I've talked to many that did) it's worth a look. Very engaging characters and story lines; I almost dismissed it since I didn't think I'd be into a "Western". Glad I had an open mind on this, but the wife still refuses to watch since the show is "too dirty". And we're not talking "XXX" type dirty, but she is disturbed by the lack of cleanliness and proper sanitation. In the event you might have missed my earlier Deadwood posts, here are some Deadwood links for 'ya:
HBO: Deadwood
The City of Deadwood
Deadwood.org
Al Swearengen
Seth Bullock
Other notable people from Deadwood
The number of times that the f-word was used in each episode
|| JM, 3:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment