stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Separated At Birth?



Does anybody else think that John from The Apprentice's Net Worth Corporation might be a separated at birth sibling of Vince Vaughn?

I was really prepared to hate the new season of The Apprentice since I felt the "book smarts" vs. "street smarts" signified that the show was about to Jump The Shark. I'm glad to be wrong, and last night's episode was great, even if the use of the "F" word did make the rate of swearing in "Deadwood" seem tame.

But when are we going to get away from all the horrible casting stereotypes? This season we have two doofus guys in bow ties, but it seemed that we might have avoided an Omarosa type. Unfortunately last night, out of nowhere, Verna snatched the mantle of "crazy black chick" which was kinda sad to watch, but like many train-wrecks I was glued to the set. I guess they have me hooked for another season.
|| JM, 8:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment