stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My Secret Identity?

I took a little quiz, and discovered something about my self that I didn't know.. Surely this will be a good day.

Which Funny Barbie Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Exotic Dancer Barbie. You are Exotic Dancer Barbie!! Lucky you!

Barbie got Back

67%

Exotic Dancer Barbie

67%

Goth Barbie

33%

Transgender Barbie

33%

Sorority Slut Barbie

0%

Gansta Bitch Barbie

0%

And many other off-beat Barbies can be found here
|| JM, 10:45 AM

1 Comments:

Hi John. Just came over from http://knock-knock.eosin.org/ and I have to tell you I love your site. It gave me my first real laughs of the day and your dog - what a ham! I shall bookmark this one, for sure. Keep up the good stuff here. Mary
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment