stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, January 17, 2005

iPod Stuff



A recent link on Endaget pointed me to an interesting series of photo journalism essays, one of which shows Bush with his iPod. I was a bit disappointed to see that W uses a iPod. It's like I joined what I thought was a cool club, only to find that they will let anybody in. Sorta like the old Groucho Marx line "I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER." But maybe he will spend more time grooving to tunes, and less time trying to figure out how we can invade Iran and dismantle Social Security.

On a personal note, I absolutely love my iPod! Although the other day I had it in my front pocket when I was walking the dog and I was adjusting the volume as we walked down the street. I didn't think that it probably looked like I was adjusting myself instead. My search for the perfect case continues. And I can't get enough of the tracks from William Shatner's Has Been, which is fantastic, thanks probably to the efforts of Ben Folds.

And while we are on the subject, an interesting article on Apple, from yesterday's NY Times on the "cool factor" surrounding Apple and the iPod.
|| JM, 6:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment