stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Blizzard of 2005



As I was driving to work yesterday, I passed by the local Dairy Queen and saw a sign that said "I want my Blizzard!" Looks like they got their wish. They say we are getting 15 inches, and looking out the window it looks like that's about what we got. It's still coming down, but seems like it's tapering off, so I'm running out of excuses to avoid digging out. Here are a few snow related links to check out in the event you don't have the real deal:
The Bentley Snow Crystal Collection
Snowman For Sale
Build An Igloo
Eskimo Words for 'Snow'
The Digital Snow Museum
Ever wanted to be able to draw your name in the snow?
Make-A-Flake
The Snowsuit Effort
The Ice Hotel
|| JM, 11:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment