stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sad News



The Quotable Lennie Briscoe
Uniform: Drove up the block, like a bat out of h-e-double hockey sticks.
Lennie: What precinct are you from, Sesame Street?


Crappy news; the passing of Jerry Orbach. He was the heart and soul of L&O, which hasn't been the same since he left. I find myself watching the re-runs on TNT rather than watching the new ones; Dennis Farina just isn't cutting it for me. I usually hate "tribute" shows, but let's hope the L&O folks find a way to pay their respects by working an acknowledgement into the show.
|| JM, 9:50 PM

1 Comments:

And I certainly mean something more than just running a re-run of an episode with Orbach in it and dedicating to him like they just did!
Blogger JM, at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment