stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Good Taste Optional

Edible Lubricant Taste Test
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it...why can't it be me? Ratings of both the taste and the warming effects of edible lubricants! Plenty of other "adult" and embarrassing products available as well. I'm kinda partial to the Jenna Jameson Pubic Trimmer which comes with 10 of her favorite designs!

And while I'm rolling around in the gutter, here's a story from my old stomping grounds that I missed when it happened that I just stumbled upon: The Strange Case of the Hanover High Shocker. In May of 2000, it was reported in the local paper that thirty-four students who had attended Hanover High School in Pennsylvania had their pictures taken for the school yearbook giving an obscene gesture. Geesh, we just tried to sneak in the occasional finger back in my day!
|| JM, 9:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment