stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Get Your Butt Moving

Dying Drunk Gets An Earful And Awakes From Coma
A funny link found on Fark. The dude had tried to drink himself to death and was near death in a coma, until his boss yells "Get your ass back to work!" at him. The ultimate example of tough love, I guess.

I loved the joke from the comments section, and can't wait to use it as a prank on the call-out line at work: A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that she is staying home because she is not feeling well. "What's the matter?" he asks. "I have a case of Anal Glaucoma," she says in a weak voice. He asks: "What the hell is Anal Glaucoma?" She responds: "I can't see my ass coming into work today."
|| JM, 9:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment