stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

WTF?



I have a PDA with a built-in camera, and I was going through and deleting some of the shots that I've taken at work which I no longer need. I found this picture which I had long ago forgotten about. This sign was in one of the stock areas, and it's cryptic message left me scratching my head. "THE TIME IS VERY VALUABLE, KEEP IT NICE AND NEAT." What could this possibly be telling us? I'm sure that I've been watching too many time travel episodes of Star Trek, but my first thoughts were that we had stock people capable of traveling back in time and this was some sort of temporal warning not to mess up the time line. I soon realized that this was silly, and if they could travel back in time, they would have stopped someone from making the mess that I was looking at. I'm now sticking with my theory that this is an ESL issue, but I'm no less mystified about the meaning of the sign.
|| JM, 9:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment