stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Rambling On.....Dogs!



In yet another pathetic look at my so called life, here is a picture of my dog's closet. Yea, go ahead; flame me, hate me, whatever. In my defense, it certainly wasn't my idea or my doing. A lame defense is better than none at all.

This morning I took Chelsea for a walk and she noticed a scrap of paper which I was able to steer her away from. Although I quickly forgot about it, she didn't and on the return trip managed to snag what turned out to be a lottery ticket. Once she had it, she wasn't about to let so of it. She was so proud and protective of her new acquisition, as if she expected it to be a winning ticket. I couldn't help thinking of the New Jersey Lottery commercial where the ignored but loyal dog buys a lottery ticket and wins the lottery, then rents a limo and flaunts his riches and bitches to his owners. I had to bribe her with a Milk Bone to get her to give it up.

More Dog Links:
How Dogs And Men Are The Same
Both take up too much space on the bed.
Both have irrational fears about vacuum cleaning.
Both mark their territory.
Neither tells you what's bothering them.
The smaller ones tend to be more nervous.
Both have an inordinate fascination with women's crotches.
Neither does any dishes.
Both fart shamelessly.
Neither of them notice when you get your hair cut.
Both like dominance games.
Both are suspicious of the postman.
Neither understands what you see in cats.

Pictures Of Dogs...In Cars!
Women And Dogs
Flying Frisbee Puppy
FAMOUS PEOPLE'S DOGS
Top 20 reasons dogs don't use computers
The Five Types of Dogs In Chinese Astrology
Protecting The World One Dog At A Time
Reservoir Dogs
Are you ready to enjoy the perfect hot dog every time in just minutes?
"You never Sausage a thing" or maybe you have.....Jersey Dogs
|| JM, 8:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment