stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Bark-O-Ween!



Yes, I am (reluctantly) one of "those people" who dress up their dogs for Halloween. I did see that look in her eyes on more than one ocassion that said, "Please, give me back my dignity". Chelsea felt the need to bark at every person who walked up to the door, and at anyone who even looked in the direction of the house. I crave silence right now. The clown costume was doomed to failure, with the ankle ruffles being the first to go. The hat didn't fare much better, but did make a few brief apparances for photo-op sessions. A few more shots of the fun and festivities are here.
|| JM, 7:55 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment