stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

One Liners

Take My Wife, Please
For some reason, nothing hits me as funny today. When all else fails, return to the classics such as this great collection of Henny Youngman jokes:

The doctor says to the patient, "Take your clothes off and stick your tongue out the window". "What will that do" asks the patient. The doctor says "I'm mad at my neighbor!"

A bum came up to me saying "I haven't eaten in two days!" I said, "You should force yourself!"

Another bum told me "I haven't tasted food all week." I told him "Don't worry, it still tastes the same!"

She's been married so many times she has rice marks on her face.

You have a nice personality, but not for a human being.
|| JM, 9:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment