stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, October 09, 2004

The Morning After

America's Ex-Husband
I really haven't been able to stomach all the post debate spin, with the predictable Karen Hughes' scripted talking points response. I much prefer this blogger's take on the debate: "He's the dad who is always mad. Surly, unpredictable, spoiled. You know the type. "I'm the commander in chief, see. I don't need to explain ... Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.".....This is a man who treats women like servants and men like lackeys. And last night he angrily yelled at America as if we were his long suffering, abused wife. I think it's time for divorce."

Another take on the debate from The NY Times and from Wonkette.

|| JM, 9:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment