stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, September 13, 2004

SFU reviewed

In a Creepy World, Just Who Is Insane and Who Isn't?
You really have to hate when they throw spoilers at you without warning. If so, don't look at this link! An interesting review of the season finale of "Six Feet Under". Not surprisingly, it contains accusations of jumping the shark (maybe), too many corpses (what did you expect?), and being anti-gay (what did I miss?). If I hadn't already seen last night's episode, I'd be really steamed that she reveals so much of the plot of the episode. And she really had me scratching my head when she talks about David and Jake having sex; how did I miss that revelation? I was very surprised that they tied up as many things as they did, but I never considered the option that Nate dreamed the confrontation with the brother-in-law as this columnist suggests. My prediction of George buying the farm in the bomb shelter didn't come to pass...at least yet! Such a relief that they didn't feel the need to end it with a cliff hanger, although that almost has me worried that they tied up too many ends, as if this could be a series finale.
|| JM, 8:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment