stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, September 24, 2004

Commercial Hall Of Shame

Commercials I Hate
My only regret is that this person did this site before I thought of it; but it's so well done I'll forgive them. I was impressed that they found the Lamisil commercial as disturbing as I did.
"The commercial features an evil animated foot fungus. He stands in front of a big toe, explaining that all he wants to do is to get into your nail bed. He then RIPS the TOENAIL OFF of the toe. I was in bed when I saw this. I screamed like a woman and clutched the covers right off the bed. Prying a toenail off of a big toe is NOT something nice people show on television."
|| JM, 7:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment