stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Avast!

Talk Like A Pirate Day
Many credit Dave Barry with starting this, even though these guys are the ones who started the ball rolling. I think this is a great idea, even if I can't find anyone else who shares my enthusiasm for it. In the event you plan to celebrate, you will need to get your pirate name,; if you don't like the results, try again, mate. And in the event that it's Pirate humor that you crave this site is for you. I just love getting to use the phrases "ARRRRR" and "wenches" in daily conversation. We had to go to a conference not too long ago at work which required us to pick a theme and dress up in outfits that matched the theme, and I tried to sell the pirate idea....everybody looked at me like I had two heads.
|| JM, 8:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment