stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, September 04, 2004

All We Are Saying Is Give Peas A Chance



Chris P. Carrot for President

"My fellow Americans, my name is Chris P. Carrot, and I want to be your next president. You may be asking yourself, "Why on Earth would I vote for a talking vegetable?" or "What can he do for me?" The plain and simple answer is: It will take a carrot to improve America's vision! Can other candidates honestly say, as I can, that they would gladly lay down their very lives to defend against free radicals?"

After the rhetoric of the last week, why not embrace this? Seems like he's not your garden variety candidate.
|| JM, 10:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment