stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, August 20, 2004

OnStar Service Conversations Not Selected for Commercials

The Morning News - Transcripts of OnStar Service Conversations Not Selected for Commercials
OnStar: Hello, OnStar.
Customer: My ice cream, it’s locked in the car, and it’s melting.
OnStar: Your ice cream is melting?
Customer: Yes, please hurry! It’s like 200 degrees in there!
OnStar: What kind of ice cream is it, ma’am?
Customer: Rocky road!
OnStar: I’m unlocking the vehicle now, ma’am.
Customer: Hurry! My three-year-old is in the car, too! I’m worried he’s going to eat the ice cream! I don’t want him to get fat! That would reflect poorly on my parenting skills!
And many other examples.....
|| JM, 8:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment