stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, August 09, 2004

Get A Life




Gee...just when I think I have no life....I stumble upon sites like these.

Bring Back Kirk is one of those hard-core ST fan sites where "important issues" such as cannon and the vision of the franchise are discussed. ("The universe hangs in the balance. One man, thought to be dead, is the only one who can save it. The time has come to turn death into a fighting chance to LIVE! And a legend... will return!") One can't help remembering the old Shatner scetch from SNL...."Get A Life!"

And I can't decide if this one is amuzing...or even more disturbing than the other one. I'm leaning towards amuzing...but I could be wrong.

|| JM, 10:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment