stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

McDonald's To Hire Robots

MSNBC - McDonald's cuts out the middle man

This would be an improvement over the last few MickeyD's employees that I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Just try ordering something without frys, and watch the fun begin. Am I the only one who thinks that the horrendous service and stupidity exhibited by their counter staff is just part of a conspiracy to make us all use their drive-thru?? Although it's just my luck that I'll go to "Robo-McDonald's" and get stuck behind the same person who is always in front of me at the ATM who has apparently never used one before, or is doing multiple transactions in an attempt to balance the federal budget.
|| JM, 9:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment