stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Bush likens war on terror to Second World War

CBC News:Bush likens war on terror to Second World War

Oh yeah,right.....like this doesn't ignore history (I don't recall WWII being the result of a narrow minded political agenda or being the result of a pre-emptive strike) and completely devalue and disrespect the huge sacrifice made by the previous generation. But what can you expect from the same person who said:

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."-Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today. … He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. (Laughter.) Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."-Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004
|| JM, 11:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment