stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, May 17, 2004

Wally World

Well, after a stress free week off from work, today I return to reality. The interesting thing is that blogging represents a whole new series of opportunities to get myself in trouble. Although it is tempting to do an open and honest confessional that is a window into my daily experiences, doing so might prove to be off-putting and place me in some compromising situations at work; and (for now) I lack the guts to really put myself out there. Perhaps some "fictional" pieces about life in a modern urban department store might be forthcoming given the right opportunity.

Anyway; what I really wanted to do appears to have already been done. There is a GREAT site called The Wacky World of Wally World " which is a blog written from the point of view of a frustrated Wal-Mart employee. Someone else described it as "a cross between "The Diary of Anne Frank" and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". It's raw, real, and very funny.... makes a great read.
|| JM, 11:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment